Monday, June 19, 2006

T-minus 4 days

Yup, only 4 more days until we depart for the Staybridge Suites for a night of rest before heading out to Kaneland Middle School for the start of the MS 150. All the hard training has been completed at this point. We still have some moderate rides on Tuesday and Wednesday, but 15 miles doesn't seem like a big deal anymore.

I'd like to thank the weather gods over Chicago for providing us with heat and wind this past weekend. As if riding in the heat wasn't fun, I had to go to the Cubs game on Saturday. After a few hours of riding, the best way to relax is not sitting in the sun in the bleachers. Excuse me, I mean the Bud Light presents the Bleachers at Wrigley Field.

Thanks to all of you that have donated to my MS Ride so far. If you know of anyone else that wants to help a rider out, feel free to share the Team mopundow website with the world.

Today is a non riding day, so I will spend the evening hopefully watching my Whalers claim the Stanley Cup with some friends and pizza.

GO HAHT-FUHD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home